Standard visit: $20
Medical visit: $25
2 Standard visits in 1 day: $30 (total for both)
2 Medical visits in 1 day: $35 (total for both)
Includes the following services:
- Feeding, changing drinking water, and meticulous daily litter box maintenance. There is no surcharge for a complete litter box change.
- Maintenance and clean up of home in case of feline “accidents” (i.e. hairballs!)
- Quality time, including interactive play with cats’ favorite toys and/or some good ole fashion chin scratches and belly rubs.
- Grooming, including thorough brushing.
- Upon request, take in mail and newspapers, water plants, alternate drapes and/or lights, and other small daily tasks.
- Picture and/or video updates of your cat(s) sent to you via text or email after every visit.
- Claw Trimming: $10 per visit, per cat
- Over 3 cats in home: $5 per visit
- Medication Administration*: $5 per visit
- Key pick up/drop off**: $10 per key visit
- Holidays***: $5 surcharge
- Parking fees: When applicable, parking fees for your home will be added to our normal rates.
*Includes oral (liquid, tablet and capsule form), topical, eye and eardrops, subcutaneous IV fluids and insulin injections.
**To avoid this fee, please leave a copy of your key(s) in our possession. All keys will be stored in our secured safe.
***Holidays Include: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, MLK Day, Presidents’ Day, Easter Sunday, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
Accepted Forms of Payment:
Currently, Cat Lady Boston accepts both cash and check. We also accept electronic transfers via PayPal, Venmo and Bank of America.